This document establishes policy for the acceptable use of the Simsearch.com platform. Sim Search LLC is dedicated to providing a safe place for sim enthusiats to buy and sell simulator related hardware and software. We seek to:
- Protect the confidentiality and integrity of electronic information and privacy of its users, to the extent required or allowed under federal and state law.
- Ensure the consumers and vendors have a path to reporting unacceptable behavior and promoting a safe platform that people can trust.
- Users are permitted to list products they own or have created themselves on Simsearch.com.
- Users are permitted to advertise products they are selling on Simsearch.com on social media.
- Users are permitted and encouraged to report any unacceptable behavior to the Simsearch social media or support email([email protected])
- Users must not give their username or password for their Simsearch.com account to anyone.
- Users must not sell any stolen hardware or software. Specifically we prohibit the sale of another setup builder’s work and if it is proven that a vendor is doing this, they will be subject to removal from the platform.
- When a user sells a physical product they must update the buyer of any delays in shipping and provide tracking information.
- Users must not sell a product and purposely fail to deliver said product. If this type of behavior is reported, the seller will be removed from the platform.
- Vendors are not permitted to use a buyer’s information in any malicious way.